Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Sales Analyst
Ref No: RO-00083
Job Type: Full Time
- To design and implement strategic opportunities that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the Commercial Sales & Aviation business and contribute to strengthening of Rainoil brand.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the Sales or Distribution department of a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in a Social science, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop Aviation & Commercial Sales report specifications through various Dashboards to assist Management’s business decisions.
- Ensure successful implementation and management of change in the Aviation & Commercial Sales unit.
- Maintain a good relationship with B2B customers across all segments (Medium and High Value) where applicable and coordinate Customer Engagements within Environs.
- Manage customer retention/ loyalty through various initiatives
- Manage relationships with key customer impacting business units for service efficiency.
- Conduct regular B2B customer focused surveys to garner customer feedback and identify customer impacting issues.
- Monitor Rainoil’s B2B customer touch points to ensure continuous customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Design topline strategic plans to achieve volume and margin targets as well as to grow the avaiation & commercial sales business
- Implementation of activities within the Rainoil commercial sales & aviation business, including resource deployment and customer interactions
- Analyse data for the execution of various Aviation & Commercial Sales strategies.
- Generation of Aviation & Commercial Sales insight via available customer data to guide strategic business decisions
- Engage in business development activities and manages existing relationships to grow the bulk sales portfolio
- Collect and analyze Aviation & Commercial Sales information and trends for forecasting and planning
- Coordinate and prepare data and reports as required to support strategic decision making.
- Provide intelligence to support business planning.
- Preparation, submission, tracking and closing of quotations and proposals
- Motivate and coach direct reports
- Ensure skills transfer
Deadline: 12th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online