Saro Agro-Allied has over two- decades experience in Exporting Agricultural commodities and have pioneered organic Cocoa Certification sustainability programmes with leading certification bodies closely working with farmers and other key stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Warehouse Officer works with other warehouse workers to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed.
- To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- Inspection of container
- Ensure stock are loaded on FIFO basis always.
- Issuing of waybill for Loaded trucks
- Updating of Stockcards after loading
- Ensure stacking height are maintained and that all products are on pallet.
- Ensure that the warehouse is kept clean at all times
- Ensure Safety measures are Adhere to
- Monitor Labour activities at the warehouse
- Monitoring of Offloading/Trans loading
- Raising of GRN for each container
- Updating of Container register
- Raising of GRN for goods received
- Updating of stock card.
- Inspection of trucks/documents before Loading
- Monitor all loading up country
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of an OND
- Must be a computer literate.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Required Age: 25 – 35 years
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Effective communication Abilities
- Proven Integrity
- High Numeracy Skills
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online