Recent Job for Finance and Administration Officer at Kantar Nigeria
Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Officer
Ref Id: R009352
Job Type: Full time
- Kantar is looking for an individual with excellent Analytical and critical skills, able to build a trust relationship with Finance leadership and operational team.
- Champion the Job Budget Control process
- Flag any overruns
- Approve job expenses
- Prepare variance analysis with preliminary explanations on savings and overruns
- Work in close cooperation with the Finance controller and Finance BP.
- Help the business for a better management of its cost of sales at each step of the job lifecycle:
- Systematic review of costs
- Cost efficiencies identification
- Implement corresponding corrective actions during job execution
- Tertiary education, preferably a Degree (B.Com, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance).
- High integrity and keen eye for accuracy.
- Ability to work in deadline driven pressurised environment.
- Lateral thinker who can spot connections from a variety of sources.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Must have an advanced Finance Qualification (CPA/ACCA).
- Very strong knowledge in Excel & Word, an added advantage if you have advanced Excel/Word experience & skills.
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience having previously operated in a service orientated business.
- Confident in communicating at all levels.
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online