Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa’s premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Communication Manager
- Responsible for brand building while optimizing efficiency and effectiveness of all elements of the marketing mix.
- Responsible for Communications management and CSR to ensure value is added to the company’s brand.
- Manages Public Relations initiatives and the use of external media with the goal of enriching PR and perception.
- Provides expertise to the company in relation to brand development and maintain an awareness of any relevant developments in the field
- Coordinates all relevant stakeholders to ensure campaign is implemented for all propositions
- Develops initiatives to increase customers’ satisfaction
- Contributes to the understanding of the financial strength of key projects involving changes in customer numbers, cost of product/service delivery, marketing spends, revenue per customer (where applicable), return on investment etc.
- Provides support in the development of advertising/communication concepts in support of brand building initiatives that can be successfully executed in the marketplace
- Develops and manages brand specific promotions based on needs and lifestyle to achieve specific market objectives (i.e. acquire new customers and stimulate usage among existing customers)
- Manages all inbound media inquiries and working with the relevant spokespeople, often Management, recommend appropriate response(s)
- Develops exceptional grasp of the business, its style and priorities, and work in close cooperation with all relevant departments, particularly marketing
- Assists in delivering marketing and PR plans in support of the corporate marketing strategy and takes responsibility for the implementation of plans with minimal supervision
- Brings news ideas to the team
- Oversees the development of content for press releases, articles and news bulletins, with minimal editing from senior colleagues
- Sustains positive relationships with media contacts through a comprehensive programme of news briefings, visits, releases, special events and other relationship building activities
- Manages media contact database, information release distribution system to ensure proper perception of the corporate image
- Corporate Reputation
- Helps raise the company’s media profile and positioning as well as monitoring reputation and press mentions
- Delivers regular comprehensive, clear and accurate information through existing channels to ensure staff are well informed
- Helps management communicate more effectively with their staff by providing/ creating communication templates
- Works with the HR to ensure employee awareness of all relevant external communications activity
- Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days.
- With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.