Recent Job Openings at Ascentech Services Limited, 16th July, 2019
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
- Planning, development and implementation of brand marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal as it relates with one of our brands.
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for brand’s outlets in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
- Coordinator with agency
- Driving the whole marketing Process for Generators
- SMS campaign (drafting SMS), (including digital marketing) but Not road Show activity
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field.
- 5 – 6 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in sales of Generator.
- Experience working on the agency and client side will be an added advantage.
- A female would be preferable
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Job Title: B2B Sales Officer
- Direct sales of Generators to customers
- Client Relationship Management & strengthening business in the existing accounts.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential prospects to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- At least 2 Years of B2B/B2C Sales & Marketing experience.
- Experience in the sales of Generator is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have a hunter mentality, ready to aggressively drive sales with both existing and new clients
- Have demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities emphasizing consultative, solutions-based networking and sales
- Must be able to lead in a fast-paced and competitive industry
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Strong customer focus and high level of customer service ethics.
Job Title: HR Support Officer
- Provide support to the HR Office on data entry and analysis
- Interact daily with various HR/Admin Touchpoints for information and support
- Handle Visa Processing and Protocols Support.
- See to daily filing of documents physically and electronically.
- Provide support on fleet management and overtime administration
- Exceptionally good with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experienced in Visa Processing and Protocol Management
- Able to communicate very well in verbal and written forms.
- Possess OND/Diploma in Business Administration, Personnel Management, Accounting, Statistics.
- Honest and reliable
- Numerate and Analytical.
- Minimum 1year working experience in same/similar role
- Must not be more than 27 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.