Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System/Network Administrator
- The role holder will be charged with installing, configuring and supporting of the organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system.
- He/she will maintain all the network hardware and software, monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to ensure network availability.
- He/she will further be responsible for the troubleshooting and resolution of system hardware and software related issues including installation and configuration of computer systems, and resolving technical and applications related issues, either remotely or in person.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and replace defective components.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Engage with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Research new technologies and implement it or recommend its implementation.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and other IT infrastructures.
- Carry out Tier 1 & 2 helpdesk support tasks, including preparing procedural documentations.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties that will be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and related work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in system/network administration including maintenance and upgrades.
- Working knowledge of Juniper network devices will be of additional advantage.
- Core Network Professional certifications will be of additional advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Group policies & DNS.
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies – TCP/IP, switching & routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, etc) is required. Experience in working / supporting such technologies is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in installing & configuring various operating systems – windows laptops & server operating systems is required.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network & server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Team player – able to operate effectively in a team environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Job Title: Software Developer (Back-end)
- The company is looking to urgently build some innovative products that will appeal to specific consumers for each product line. As a result, we are looking to immediately engage backend-focused software developers that will contribute towards the design and development of these products.
- As a software developer, you must have the ability to work with a small development team, versatility and eagerness to solve problems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, including fixing that last critical bug under a tight release deadline.
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, and product team.
- Design and develop web and mobile business solution including database design and data mapping.
- Review requirements and provide input
- Contribute to design & overall product architecture
- Create functional specifications and designs
- Implement major features from scratch
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the product/feature
- General Experience Level:
- Beginner: 0 to 2 years of software development experience
Skills (One or more of the below):
- Good Enterprise Java Development skills preferably Spring Framework
- Knowledge of (C#) preferably ASP .Net Core.
- Knowledge of PHP preferably Laravel Framework
- Knowledge of Git Version control
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational Database management systems, with independent ability to suite the preferred for a particular task
- Knowledge of 12factor principles for application development
- Experience with API First design practice.
- Experience using AWS in production environment
- Knowledge of container-based solutions (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent collaborative skill;
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules;
Deadline: 12th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.