Recent Job Openings at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited, 21st July
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance. As an experienced consultancy, we work across sectors with clients in either product or service industries who require the infusion of world-class standards and best practices into their structures especially as a result of, or in readiness for growth and expansion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Executive Assistant/Admin
Location: Lagos (Ikeja)
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Executive Assistance to provide personalized secretarial, administrative and legal support in a well-organized and timely manner for our client in the advertising business.
- Bachelor in Law
- Proven 5 years and above work experience as a lawyer
- Good analytical skills
- Written & Verbal communication
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Experience in drafting agreements, memo, contracts etc.
- Knowledge of company law and government policies
- Organization & Time management
- Creative Thinker
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Ensure compliance to office and government policies.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements
- Draft memos and contracts
- Take dictation and minutes
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Negotiate and close deals on behalf of the CEO
- Ensure strict confidentiality of CEO and company dealings.
- Screen, verify and ensure proper management of vital documents
- Very attractive
Deadline: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and scheduled for an interview/assessment.
- Suitable candidates should be willing to resume in July, and might be given brief interview notices.