Recent Job Openings at Telvida Nigeria, 15th July, 2019
Telvida delivers unique cost savings IT solutions that improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- We are looking for a skilled HR Assistant who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- BSc in Human Resource (HR) or related discipline.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Professional HR certification an added advantage.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 6 -10 years relevant experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience in IT industry an added advantage.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Install Electronic POS for outlet.
- Train outlet on devise usage.
- Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service
- Providing advice on purchasing products or services
- Answering client or customer questions about properly using or accessing a product or service
- Taking or processing orders for a product or service
- Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- BSc in any relevant discipline
- This role is strictly for male applicants.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in CSR.
- Applicant must be able to drive, possess valid drivers license and be conversant with Lagos route.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management tea.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or related field.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using Position Applied for as subject of mail.