Recent Job Openings at Tranos Contracting Limited, July, 2019
Tranos Contracting Limited is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical design of generator enclosures, electrical panels, diesel and water tanks, battery cabinets, pressure vessels and storage racks using Autodesk Inventor
- Responsible for the specification compliance of designs Responsible for mechanical part selection taking into consideration obsolescence, availability and cost
- Ensures design files and information are kept up to date and stored in accordance with departmental procedures
- Highlights all mechanical technical risks to the Production Manager
- Keeps up to date with the latest manufacturing techniques and drawing standards Liaises with other Oxley departments to ensure that the required information is available when needed and customer requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Follows departmental processes relating to the management of designs
- Responsible for identifying mechanical part numbers in accordance with the material finishes Responsible for creation of 2D drawings to allow manufacture or purchase
- Responsible for production of Customer Procurement (CP) drawings for new products Responsible for generation of Assembly drawings and bills of materials
- Responsible for meeting design to cost figures Ensures the mechanical design output fits in with all other aspects of the design
- Works closely with operations, manufacturing and production engineers to ensure products are designed for manufacture
- Responsible for reporting the progress of all assigned tasks to the Engineering Manager and Project Management team
- Take the technical lead on specific projects and agree on technical approach with the Engineering manager
- Responsible for checking drawing/parts libraries are up to date and correct regularly
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Mechanical Design
- Must be experienced in Mechanical design of generator enclosures, electrical panels, diesel, and water tanks, battery cabinets, pressure vessels and storage racks using Autodesk Inventor
Job Title: Executive Driver
- Maximum of 4 years experience with at least an HND qualification.
- Driver must be living on the Island (Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, etc) in Lagos.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email