Recent Job Opportunities at InMe Nigeria Limited, 29th July, 2019
In-Me Nigeria Enterprises is a registered trademark and a prestigious manufacturer of 3D wall Panels and engineered Marble and customized stones for building interior/Exterior finishing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economist
- We are looking to hire a very good Economist to study market activity, collect and analyse financial and socioeconomic data, advising the company on economic decisions and developing models for economic forecasting.
- Communicating data in the form of presentations, technical reports and non-technical reports, Partaking in think tanks, Communicating economic data in accessible ways.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or relevant degree
- Experience in an analytical role.
- Quantitative aptitude.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking to hire a very good Accountant to manage the financial process of our Company for immediate employment.
He/she should be able to do the following:
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Handson experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
Deadline: 5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com ‘Economist’ as subject of the email