Recent Job Opportunities at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited
Montana Industries Nigeria Limited, is a well managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals.
We need a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- Montana Industries Nigeria Ltd is a producer of colouring solutions for all plastic industrial applications including Colour MasterBatch, filler master batch, Polymer Additives
- We have an excellent experience in color matching and quality MasterBatch production.
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc/HND qualification
- Previous experience in MasterBatch /Plastic /Polymer industry will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Quality Control/R&D Officer
Reports to: QC/R&D Manager
Requirements (Educational & Work experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant field.
- Candidates must be smart, hardworking, and can speak English fluently.
- Work experience in plastic/Polymer company.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Use Microsoft word and office machines
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all machines and equipment in the laboratory are kept clean and tidy.
- Running test on product samples collected on (MFI, Ash content, flitter, blown film)
- Carry out tests on all incoming raw materials.
- Test for ash content on customer sample.
- Formulating recipes to match customer standard.
- Ensure that the calibration of the photospetrometer is done regularly.
- Ability to operate injection moulding machine.
- Ability to work on blown film machine
- Collection of production samples from the production floor.
- Ensure and maintain proper records and documentations of all QC records.
Deadline: 9th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.