Recent Job Vacancies at ReDahlia International, 23rd July, 2019
ReDahlia is a brand preoccupied with being everything to the entrepreneur. ReDahlia owns ReDahlia Workspaces and Entrepreneurs.ng
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Strategists/Business Analysts/Business Writer
What We Are Looking For
- Male or female with a First Degree in Linguistics, Communication Studies or Business background from a tertiary institution with publishing and marketing experience.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills and proven experience working as a content strategist or journalist.
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions and independently manage work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Skills, Google Suit and demonstrate the ability to edit written content and pay high attention to detail.
- Start-up background or experience in a hyper growth environment.
- Must be willing to widen knowledge on a wide range of subjects constantly through reading.
- Having graphics/infographics knowledge will be an advantage.
- Evidence of contents that has been published on the web.
- At least 2 year experience in similar position.
What You Will Do
- Analyse and write serious topics with wit and humour. Topics to be written are on personal, corporate and public finances, government expenditure, business, the economy and the likes.
- The writing style should be interesting and simple to be understood easily.
- Contributing to the Company’s team effort by accomplishing tasks as required, driving multiple projects online and offline.
- Will appraise the company’s publication style guide annually and communicate to management on any need for updates.
- Handle confidential information with integrity.
- Will be savvy in, develop a strategy for, and direct the use of social media for disseminating online content
- Will be details attentive, ensuring the correct use of grammar in editing.
- Will monitor performance through web analytics and suggest actions to be taken at any time to ensure search engine optimisation.
- Help us build great relationships both inside and outside ReDahlia.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online