Recent Jobs in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is an independent Nigerian Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company. The Company seeks to maximise the commercial and economic value of oil and gas resources and aid growth in oil, gas, condensate and NGLs production.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01070
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- Twenty to twenty-five (20 – 25) years professional experience (at least fifteen years in an executive capacity) within the E&P industry
- Proven experience in liaising with key investors, bankers, regulators and senior government stakeholders
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as operations, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- A track record on asset improvement initiatives and/or major project delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or any relevant discipline
- An MBA is also highly desirable
- Relevant professional certifications from a reputable professional institution e.g. Nigerian Associate of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE), Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) etc.
- Exposure to multi-million Commercial deal-making in the E&P industry across several geographies or businesses
Skills and Competencies:
- Business & Commercial Acumen with an eye for cost leadership
- Stakeholder Relationship Management – Ability to secure consensus among various stakeholders in complex circumstances
- High level of integrity
- Strong People Management and Interpersonal skills
- Project and Programme management skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- The individual will be directly accountable to the Board of Directors for all activities of the company. He/she will champion the shaping of the vision, goals and objectives of the company and ensure these are achieved through articulating and executing clear and relevant business strategies and plans.
- The MD/CEO will be responsible for ensuring superior return to shareholders as well as search for new strategic opportunities. In addition, the MD will establish and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders across the entire value chain of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Deadline: 26th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online