The Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar who is a Principal Officer of the Polytechnic is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the Polytechnic.
- He/she is the Secretary to the Governing Council, the Academic Board and other Statutory Committees of the Council.
- He/she is in charge of records and issuance of Certificates, interpreting and applying rules and regulations of the Polytechnic (among others).
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates currently in the Public Service must not be more than 60 years of age as at the time of assumption of duty. Anyone who is not a Deputy Registrar in a Polytechnic or similar institution for 5 years need not apply. He/she must be computer literate.
- Candidate for the position of Registrar is expected to hold a good honours degree (minimum of second class lower division) preferably in Arts, Social Science or Humanities from a recognized Institution of higher learning, plus, at least 18 years cognate experience in tertiary Institution or a holder of Master’s degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning plus at least 15 yeast cognate experience in tertiary institution or a holder of Doctorate degree plus at least 12 years cognate experience in tertiary institution.
Salary and Other Benefits
The position of Registrar is a tenure appointment. The salary is consolidated and the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time to time by the Federal Government.
Deadline: 13th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit typewritten Applications and Curriculum Vitae in twenty (20) copies specifying the following:
- Date of Birth:
- State of Origin:
- Local Government:
- Permanent Home Address:
- Present Contact Address:
- Marital Status:
- No. of Children with age(s):
- Schools attended with dates:
- Certificates obtained with dates:
- Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Community Service:
- Present Appointment with date and Salary and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees.
Candidates are required to forward their applications and Curriculum Vitae with photocopies of their credentials under Confidential Cover to:
The Federal Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 420, Offa,
Note: Applicants are advised to request their referees to forward their referee’s reports on them under Confidential Cover to the Rector.