Structured Energy Systems Limited (SES) is THE innovative fintech, engineering, e-commerce and content distribution company. Our approach to solving clients’ problems is avant-garde and futuristic. We are pushing the boundaries, leading at the forefront of one of our markets, and aim to replicate the leadership in the other markets we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern
- Work part time (about 3 days weekly)
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, and select style and size of type
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork
- Confer with internal clients to discuss and determine layout design
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and various tangible & intangible concepts
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for supervisor
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services
- Create high resolution digital marketing materials for websites and other media, including info graphics
- A B.Sc/HND in any related Social Science course
- A minimum of 1 year relevant post-NYSC experience
- Experience with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Ability to create animation is an added advantage
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
Job Title: Analyst
- Assess the impact of strategic financial decisions and present recommendations to leadership
- Work with in-house teams to transform ideas, research findings and insights into tangible value
- Perform ad-hoc reporting & analysis, and present results & recommendations in a clear manner
- Proactively conceive productivity boosting ideas through data driven insights for business lines
- Support teams’ business activities for achieving KPIs
- Support strategic planning and day-to-day project execution
- Prepare financial models & analyses to support strategic plans
- Draft product / service quotes with business overview and consideration of costing elements
- Ensure adequate follow-up on existing projects
- Conduct in-depth research
- Support the operations of the office of the Co-CEO including preparing briefing materials and developing executive communications.
- Previous experience in management consulting
- Strong skills in finance
- A first Degree from a recognised academic institution.
- A second Degree, MBA, M.Sc., etc. will be an added advantage
- Candidates should be highly computer literate.
- Ideal candidates should possess 2 – 3 years relevant hands-on experience
- Fluent proficiency in English (speaking, writing, reading and listening) Language
Deadline: 18th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resume (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail.