Solution Finders Limited – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
What you will do:
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Work experience of between 6 to 8 years as an Accountant
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (ICAN,CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including
- Experience with general ledger functions
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.