ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Job Type: Full-Time
- To provide operational leadership and direction to the Finance Team at ENYO. Responsible for the preparation of management accounts and reports and managing the working capital of the company.
- Job oversees all financial transactions and ensures the control systems in place are effective and adhered to.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Financial Management & Controls:
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings.
- Overseeing monthly processing of payroll and payments to employees.
- Continuously review and update the company’s control and procedures manual for review and adoption by management.
- Play an active role in assisting management in the risk assessment process and embedding a risk management culture throughout the organization.
- Review and ensure bank reconciliations regularly performed.
- Review and ensure creditors reconciliations regularly performed.
- Oversee processing of payments.
Preparation of Accounts:
- Responsible for all journals and final GL balances including review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts.
- Ideally high-volume transaction experience in a SAGE or similar environment.
- Play a full part in providing relevant and timely balanced and objective assessment of the group’s strategy and objectives.
- Preparation and submission of all tax returns for PAYE, CIT and VAT.
- Ensure company conforms with all tax laws relevant to oil and gas sector.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the company’s accounting records and financial systems
- Production of statutory accounts for the company as and when required in accordance with the relevant accounting principles and the legislation of the countries in which they operate.
- Effectively manage, motivate and develop the finance department.Supervise & review performance of individuals in the team
- Implementing of a change management culture by challenging & replacing established processes and procedures where necessary.
- Liaise with different departments to ensure the Finance department is properly supporting the needs of the operating businesses.
- Manage relationships with auditors, tax advisers, brokers, bankers and other parties as directed by the CFO.
- Ensure the CFO is kept informed of industry developments which are relevant to the operation of an efficient finance function.
- Carry out any further tasks for which your qualifications & experience are suited as directed by the company
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Post Graduate degree in Accounting and Auditing. ACA/ACCA preferable.
- MBA/ Masters in Finance or CFA is an added advantage
- Knowledgeable of local tax systems.
- Use of Accounting Software (preferably SAGE)
- Knowledgeable in IFRS
- Very proficient in MS-Excel
- High-volume transaction experience in a SAGE or similar environment
- Knowledgeable of local tax systems.
Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant work experience in accounting or finance with at least 3-years in a purely finance role.
- Experience in downstream oil and gas desirable.
Deadline: 29th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online