Suspath Nigeria Limited – We are a growing and privately owned metal recovery and trading company. We are going through a major transformation and actively expanding into the Nigerian market.
We are at the feasibility phase of a large scale program and have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Support Officer
- As the Program Support Officer, you will play a key role in driving the program’s success.
- The program is currently at the feasibility phase. At this stage of the program, your duties will be more on the industry/market research and reporting side.
- To be successful in this role, you will have a Degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Candidates with equivalent qualifications or project management background with excellent knowledge of metal identification and their processing will be considered
- You will have good eyes for details, excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to generate ideas
- You will be a self starter requiring little supervision and most importantly a drive to succeed
- You will need to do some traveling within and possibly outside Lagos so flexibility will be an added advantage.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting a study of the scrap metal recovery and metal processing industries in the country
- Contacting and building professional and cordial relationships with industry and market representatives (foundries, mills and scrap metal merchants) with the sole purpose of gathering data
- Carrying out detailed analysis of findings and providing detailed report to support and enable business decision making
- This is a contract role and comes with an excellent reward package. Depending on performance, a permanent role may ensue.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV along with a personal statement to: email@example.com stating why you are suitable for this role.