Sales Engineer Jobs in a Generator Manufacturer Company
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Our client, a long established and leading manufacturer of quality powered Generator Sets has retained our services to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Generator)
- We are in search of a technically sound Engineer of high integrity to drive the sales of its products (Generators, Transformer and Solar systems) in Kano state.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offer.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ’s) and any related survey reports; by adding drawings and designs requested from the production / technical department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Qualification: B.Sc, B.Eng, B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Skills required: Technical knowledge of Generators, transformers, solar, excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, marketing skills and so on.
- Experience: 3 – 6 years as a Sales Engineer
Deadline: 1st August, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title.