Redfloats Energy (RFE) is a dynamic energy company operating in the value chain of the oil & gas industry; downstream, midstream and upstream. Leveraging on the wealth of experience of our team in the industry, technology and our solid distribution network, RFE provides sustainable and innovative energy solutions to meet its customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Candidates should have the following minimum essential skills, knowledge and experiences in order to be considered for shortlisting:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skills and Requirements (non-exhaustive):
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Ensuring clients make payments as agreed in the contract.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about the products, prices and availability.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
Deadline: 29th July, 2019 at 5pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the mail subject “Sales Representative”.