Service Engineer Job at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer – Mechanical
Function: Service Delivery
Job Category: Engineering
- Perform Mechanical maintenance and/or trouble shooting on Wartsila products or similar medium bore diesel engines
- Provide internal and external work reports according to Wärtsilä standards. Perform site audits.
- Collect and organize time and expense reports. Reporting and informing administrative personnel as required.
- Report executed work according to Wärtsilä standards.
- Overhaul engine components in workshop and at site/on board including some in situ machining.
- Carry out engine product trouble shooting, routine maintenance & components investigation.
- Check and adjust relevant systems (i.e. auxiliary equipment).
- Pre-commissioning of engines and Perform Mechanical commissioning.
- Prepare Service reports and travel expenses on time and with expected Wartsila quality.
- Identify failures, making adjustments, assist on trial runs and testing of Mechanical installations according to instructions.
- First degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant discipline and have strong knowledge of Wartsila engines
- Strong planning skills
- Team player attitude internally and externally
- Wärtsilä power plant knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online