Solar Engineer Job in an Alternative Power Engineering Company
An Alternative Power Engineering company located in Abuja is currently seeking for the position below:
Job Title: Solar Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering equivalent
- Working knowledge with spreadsheet and basic financial modelling
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in similar role
- Energy modelling, standard electrical, structural and mechanical calculations
- Ability to draft with AutoCAD
- Develop technical specifications and scope of work for contractors
- Develop standard operating procedures for solar installation projects
- Conduct research and evaluate future technologies
- Contribute to business development including identification of key drivers, proposal development and relationship management.
- Diagnose problems with Solar electrical components via analysis of data and performance, trouble shooting and equipment inspections
- Provide on-site support for Solar system commissioning, troubleshooting
- Work with component manufacturers and to address component problems and improvement opportunities
- Conduct site audits
Deadline: 24th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.