Storage and Back-up Engineer Vacancy at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storage and Back-up Engineer
Required Product Proficiencies
Dell Technologies Products:
- Dell EMC Networker.
- Dell EMC Avamar
- Dell EMC Data Domain
- Dell EMC Data Protection Advisor
- Dell EMC VMAX/PowerMax
- Dell EMC Unity
- VCE VBlock.
- Windows OS
- MS SQL Server
- MS Exchange
Virtualization and Networking:
- Active Directory
- IP address management
- Basic networking
- SAN switches
Proficiency in other related OEM products will be an added advantage
Other Requirements to be Shown:
- Team player.
- Basic project management.
- Desire to learn new technology.
- Willingness to work extra hours in emergency situations.
- Run daily operational activities for backup and storage systems.
- Manage data restore requests.
- Enforce and implement data secure policies.
- Periodic backup and storage reporting for management.
- Service request management.
- Standard operating procedure document management for backup and storage.
- Backup and storage solution design and implementation.
- Ensure the proper functioning of backup servers, storage arrays and SAN switches.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine the necessary internal or external intervention
- Backup and recovery testing.
- Storage provisioning.
- Disaster recovery management (snapshots, replication – local and/or remote).
- Very attractive.
Deadline: 3pm, 1st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.