Vacancy for Account Manager at Kantar Millward Brown – Lagos
Kantar is home to some of the world’s leading research, data and insights brands. Individually, brands such as Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Added Value and Kantar Futures are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Ref Id: R005602
Brand: Kantar Millward Brown
Job Type: Full time
- The primary responsibility of an Account Manager is to manage client accounts, develop and provide strategic direction to clients on how to grow great brands.
- A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analysing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Build strong relationship with key clients
- Provide strategic direction to team on how to deliver value to the client while growing the business
- Grow key accounts
- Create a captive relationship with key clients to grow revenue
- In-depth technical knowledge on research methods/tools
- Willingness to go extra mile
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Understand key Millward Brown tools
- Generate insightful reports that address client problems
- Team Player, willing to work outside comfort zone
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online