Vacancy for Accounting Officer at Hamik Energy Limited – Rivers
Hamik Energy Limited was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Prepare invoices before expiration of service period
- Managing records and receipts
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Monitor revenue generating activities to proactively notify clients before due date
- Track payments from clients to our receiving accounts
- Track daily, weekly, and month expenses of the company
- Manage petty cash for daily running of company
- Manage and disburse expense requisition upon approval by authorized party
- Reconcile all imprest expenses in line with company policy
- Preparation of funds administration reports
- At least 2 years accounting experience in an Energy or Construction firm
- Must be a female
- Must be resident in Rivers State
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.