Vacancy for Credit Control Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 5
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Professional qualification in Accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Problem Solving skill.
- Relationship Management.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details.
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- The Credit Control Manager will manage the team responsible for following up with outstanding invoice.
- He or she will also play a vital role in the cash flow of the organization and ensure that credit given to customers is monitored and effectively controlled in MainOne.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Chase debtors via telephone and email.
- Allocate payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Process and generate reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaise with Sales and Accounts Receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensure that all major accounts work in agreement to cash cycle.
- Update daily and month end reports and account reconciliations.
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to meet up strict monthly and annually collections targets.
- Generate analysis and cash collection reports.
- Full administration of the credit policy.
- Chase Customers on WHT credit notes.
- Rate new and existing customers based on the provisions of the credit policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online