Vacancy for Financial Controller at Wells Hosa Greenhouse Farms
Wells Hosa Greenhouse Farms is on a mission to transform agriculture in Nigeria by building and operating environmentally responsible farms that enable local production at scale and nourish local communities with safe, nutritious, and delicious food.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting from any recognized institution with at least 2 two years’ experience as head of accounts/Finance in a well-structured company.
- He/she must be a chartered Accountant.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- Preparing company tax
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
- Payroll processing
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings
- Well-developed leadership skills
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Regular budget consolidation
- Cash flow management
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Stakeholder management
- Debt management and collection
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.