Imaginarium Limited – We are an unusual establishment in the advertising space, with our core being Brand Design and Strategy, Advertising and Web.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- You will be responsible for generating creative ideas and concepts to fulfil client’s brief(s)
- You will be responsible for developing the overall look or style of publications, or advertising campaigns for the execution of assigned projects
- You will determine how best to represent the ideas and concepts visually, through sketches, storyboards, graphic designs, animation (stills or videos) or print to communicate it effectively to our clients
- You will work closely with the Executive Creative Director, Head of Design, Copywriters and Account Managers to develop advert pitches for new businesses
- You will work closely with the Copywriters to develop concepts, create copy and generate ideas to present to the clients’
- You will ensure that your designs are visually striking, stimulating, contrasts features, and psychologically appeals to the client’s target audience
- You will be required to liaise with printers to work on projects when required
- Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues when required
- You will visit and assess locations for potential shoots required to execute assigned projects, and work on location when required.
- You will also work closely with the Account Managers to schedule and monitor all deliverables.
- You will ensure that you keep informed and regularly research the client’s business to gain an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert or campaign is aimed
Qualifications/Required Skill Set
- Minimum of 4-6 years relevant experience
- Ability to conceptualize
- Time management
- Project management
Deadline: 29th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.