Vacancy for Logistics Manager at Invent Alliance Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- The Logistics Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing the movement, distribution and storage of materials in the warehouse.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc in Logistics, Transport Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Professional certifications and or training in Logistics, Transport Management and or Supply Chain Management is an added advantage.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Extensive industry knowledge.
- Keen attention to details.
- Sound decision making abilities.
- Good inter personal skills.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries to ensure customers receive goods on time.
- Oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service and transportation.
- Prepare workers schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Render excellent customer service to customers.
- Establishing strong relationship with existing and prospective customers.
- Prepare and send daily, weekly and monthly inbound and outbound transactions report.
- Other duties as assigned.
Deadline: 5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.