Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MS Exchange Specialist
Ref #: 241601
- Do you have a passion for training and mentoring? Do you have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and its interaction with Active Directory? Do you have a strong Microsoft Office 365 experience? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- Due to expansion, we are hiring MS Exchange Specialists to join our several Office 365 subject matter experts (SME) team and help upskill our support colleagues to solve complex support requests. As a SME, your role brings together the technical competencies of Microsoft products and management in the areas of incident, change, problem, capacity and configuration management plus people development.
- Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and training and development department, you will have accountability to ensure Tek Experts is sufficiently trained and supported when answering technical customer queries from clients and their customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Skills and Competences:
- Office 365 knowledge – Deep knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Exchange and its interaction with Active Directory and a desire to share that knowledge with others
- Extensive knowledge of Office – specifically as it relates to Skype for Business, mobile suites, and One Drive
- Strong relationship management – A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Clear communicator – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management – An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, create content, deliver training in our learning management system and in person for our teams
- Collaborate with training and development for feedback, impact, versioning, update and report of the courses
- Be accountable for the quality department needs
- Meet with software support engineers once per week, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs and new implementations following include (training, processes, selection)
- Assist management with technical recovery calls to clients when needed using technical knowledge and discretion to rapidly figure out an appropriate course of action.
- Assist with daily and weekly radar sessions providing case reporting details that can help with the analysis of case trends.
- Provide specific feedback into advanced cases to the Managers contributing with customer software support engineers development.
- Help identify difficult topics and knowledge gaps on the team, liaising as needed with Client partners and colleagues collaborating in projects. Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization. develop the training roadmap to Be provided to the department trainers for delivery.
- Assist with new hire interviews to evaluate candidate’s level of expertise, profiles, skillset and capabilities desired for the required team/business unit. create and apply the technical tests in order to Provide and facilitate a proper hiring decision.
In return, we offer you:
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Deadline: 24th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online