Vacancy for Operations Manager at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
About the Role
- The Role of the Operations Manager is to plan, direct and coordinate the company’s operations function.
- The individual will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness through the implementation of effective methods and strategies across all fronts in the business as a whole.
Ideal candidates for this role will have:
- At least 5 years of post-undergraduate, full-time work experience
- Conversant with templates for capturing operations downtime effectiveness.
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule.
- Experience in foam industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Oral & Written communication
- Team building and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering is required or other related discipline. (MBA and professional certification is an added advantage)
- Experience managing operations, including detailed budgeting and reporting, in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of flow dynamics, safety regulations, specifications, standards and factory ordinances.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
Lead all operational elements of Winco Foam Industries Limited, Lagos:
- Learn how Winco Foam Lagos operations work, optimize and manage every aspect of our operations function.
- Monitor and analyse the current system of production, check if its effective and work out a strategy for improving if necessary.
- Responsible for the delivery of overall operational targets.
- Plan schedules and review workload and manpower to ensure targets are being met.
- Display excellent leadership, people management, communication and Presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new employees.
- Create and maintain detailed manuals that document all relevant parts of the Winco foam operating model.
- Demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation.
- Ensures health and safety regulations are followed.
- Drive Business Continuity initiatives
- Holding periodic meetings with the sales team and working on market feedback.
- Monitoring of products’ standards, implementation of quality standards, and also liaise with sales department to ensure total quality management system.
- Liaising with other team member including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization.
- Overseeing Inventory and supply chain of products.
- Coordinates repairs and maintenance.
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed.
Deadline: 29th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.