Vacancy for Operations Officer at Assets Microfinance Bank
Assets Microfinance Bank – We are a world class team dedicated to helping every customer achieve their financial goals. We are positioned to provide the market with efficient and beneficial service at an affordable rate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- To ensure accurately and comprehensively prepared reports on daily transactions postings and to make reports available for management use as stipulated and required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related field.
- Minimum of Two (4) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Good knowledge of Bank one software
- Basic Book Keeping and Accounting
- Treasury Management
- Relationship Management.
- Ensure due diligence in accounts opening procedures
- Maintenance and update of account openings and closure registers
- Maintenance of customer mandate update.
- Maintains customers confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank’s operations and security procedures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross sells bank’s products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions.
- Statement of account rendition
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Ensure effective call over of transactions
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Operations.
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposits
- Attend to customers’ inquiries across the counter.
- Cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Account opening and updating of customers’ account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department of assignment
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
Deadline: Friday; 26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.