Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Material Control Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- ND/HND/B.Sc in Accountancy, Finance or any related discipline
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA will be an added advantage
- An Audit experience will be an added advantage. Good analytical skills and ability to give timely feedback.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suites, Intermediary MS Excel Skill, SAP ERP
- Must be willing to travel to different customers locations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a FMCG industry.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to read, interpret data, create reports and presentations as required.
- Must demonstrate people management abilities.
- Do spot inspection/check of all Packaging Materials in Warehouse locations & All customers locations.
- Join Finance Department in the monthly stock taking and reconciliation of variances.
- Ensure that all variance above an agreed threshold are investigated and resolved.
- Ensure that the physical quantity/count of Packaging Materials are the same as written in the returned waybill.
- Ensure that all relevant details on the returned waybill are correct with the Packaging Material received.
- Ensure that the Packaging Clerks maintained impeccable log showing movement of Packaging Material.
- Keep track and Audit the seal records of the warehouse and Packaging Clerks in the different customers Locations.
- Do any other function as delegated by the department.
- Relieve all Packaging Material Clerk in all locations.
- Keep record of Packaging Material movement and report same monthly.
- Weekly Packaging Material Stock count.
- Ensure that the quantities of packaging Materials loaded at each customer’s location tallies with the expected quantity based on record kept and information from the packaging clerks in this location.
- Ensure that packaging Clerks complies with the agreed packaging configuration/specification.
- Monitor and control returned packaging material in the warehouse.
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online