Vacancy for Procurement Officer – Oil and Gas at Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer – Oil and Gas (Male)
- The Procurement Officer is responsible for the supply of products and services essential for Hyde’s operations by identifying the most cost-effective solutions and suppliers
- The job holder will develop and deliver sourcing strategies, manage vendors and suppliers, and work with employees to optimize spending and achieve departmental and corporate goals within budget
- S/he supports the HR & Admin Officer in carrying out the daily administration activities of the company.
- A University Degree (minimum of Second Class Lower)
- Procurement/Professional certification will be an added advantage
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Purchasing or Procurement function
- Knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement best practices
- Financial Management & Accountability
- Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting, cost management, risk management
- Knowledge of industry dynamics on both the buy-side and sell-side
- Proficient in the use of Ms Office applications (Excel, Word).
- Manage the daily operations of the office to ensure that the material and service requirements of the Company are met in a timely, efficient, effective and ethical manner
- Ensure accurate documentation and posting of procurement transactions
- Forecast likely levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and monitor stock levels
- Liaise with the different departments to ascertain requirement
- Ensure necessary endorsements and approvals are obtained for all materials or job requisition
- Ensure adherence to good procurement practices across the organization, and compliance with the organisation’s procurement policies and procedures
- Ensure clear communications of business requirements during sourcing to ensure alignment of all parties to corporate/business objectives
- Identify potential suppliers and manage existing suppliers; build and maintain good working relationships
- Negotiate and secure contracts for supplies and other product and service requirements
- Evaluate bids and make recommendations based on commercial and technical factors/criteria
- Monitor vendor agreements, vendor performance requirements and product performance expectations
- Monitor product/service quality, timelines and other applicable performance measures
- Ensure organizational adherence to contract terms and other service conditions; ensure timely payment of vendors and suppliers
- Lead research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of value, delivery schedules and quality; procurement and relevant trends and practices as well as their implications for the business
- Continually evaluate products and services offered by existing and prospective vendors.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities
- Ensure the maintenance of office buildings and its facilities
- Manage supplier/vendor relationships and maintain records of service contracts
- Maintain office equipment and fixed assets in good running condition
- Maintain files related to purchase orders, purchasing, vendors, bids, quotes and other correspondence
- Collating data and report on realized/cost savings and cycle time.
Deadline: 25th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.