Vacancy for Software Engineer – POS at 3Line Card Management
3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer – POS
- 3Line is looking for a dynamic, experienced java developer to join the internal systems team to develop and maintain corporate solutions.
- Application areas include financial solutions, content management systems and customer value added solutions with predictive maintenance systems.
Description of Job Duties
- Development of custom POS software and pin pad interfaces compatible with all third-party devices for intuitive, feature rich payment systems and terminal applications.
- Lend your knowledge to the 3Line community of engineers
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Integrations to third-party payment systems and devices which facilitate EMV compliance and NFC payments.
- Create POS/Terminal technical specifications and test plans
- Maintain and support existing POS applications, Perform upgrades and maintenance while modifying existing software to improve performance, correct errors and allow adaptation to new hardware
- Ensure strict adherence to Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS)
- Develop readable, testable, and maintainable code to spec
Experience Requirements and Skills (In Detail)
- 2+ years of professional experience in system analysis, design, development, and implementation
- Experience in building terminal payment applications for PAX, Igenico, Verifone, Nexigo and Android POS
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to meet the service level agreements
- Knowledge of ISO 8583, integration to SOAP and restful web services
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, CI/CD pipelines and tools
- Experienced in EFP (Electronic Funds Programming) Knowledge of C, C++, JAVA, embedded programming platform Knowledge of software programming
- Working Knowledge of mobile apps development and payment systems for IOS, Android and Windows Mobile, CE, Pocket PC and Palm with Batch Barcode Scanners, Card Readers and more will be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills Project management skills Ability to use initiative
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.