Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member (Sharwama)
Location: Ota, Ogun
- The Team Member is responsible for delivering a high level of customer service, in production of company’s approved recipe for quality Sharwama, communicating effectively with customers and team members company initiatives that enhance the customer’s cinematic experience.
- Team members report to the cinema supervisor with a strong link to the team leaders when on shift. Team members work as part of the cinema team in different work stations and different work roles as box office, usher or concession attendant.
- They will operate safely in their designated areas whilst demonstrating the company values. The team members are responsible for maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene within all areas of the cinema.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of O’ Level degree.
- At least one (1) year work experience in a customer facing role.
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Prior experience in a cinema, retail, restaurant or related industry.
- Basic Maths Skills
- Customer service skills
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Strong work ethic
- Team working skills
- Strong people and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Positive attitude
- Be flexible
- Work varied shifts, including weekends, and holidays
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of retail items including Sharwama, popping of corn, display of drinks, preparation of hot dogs and other specialty items in adherence to the recipe. This demands speed and working in a hygienic environmen
- A presentable, clean work area with proper and approved PPE is maintained.
- Works with other team members to change advertising displays, i. signs and concession posters.
- Control of stock and sales in the retail zone, minimizing/ eliminating waste/ d
- Sale of retail product sales including popcorn, hotdog and other items as per company guideline
- Maintain cleanliness of entire Kitchen stand including cooking equipment, counters, shelves, glass display cases, condiment areas and preparation area
- Performs daily concession maintenance duties
- Upselling/ suggestive selling techniques to be employed, driving combo and package deals daily.
- Maintains awareness of trends in the cinemas industry and concession recipes, ensuring recipe constituents and measurement.
- Disseminate concession product information to guests.
- Understand the Sharwama and concession targets and exceed daily/ monthly / yearly targets with exceptional sales techniques
- Drive concession sales through shawarma promotion requests on cinema social platforms in liaison with his line manager.
- Offers the highest level of customer service possible to guests, donors, visiting artists, artist management, customers, and any other member of the public or administration they may encounter.
- Conducts self in a manner compliant to defined policies and procedures, regulations and guideline
- Adheres to food safety practices as defined by the cinemas.
- Adheres to all Health and safety practices, operational practices, company policies, hygiene, quality standards and uniform standard
- Adheres to defined work schedules and delivers on assigned tasks within agreed timeline
- Performs any other duties as required by Line Manager.
Deadline: 18th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the “Job title, Location and Name” as the subject of the email (Example: Ota / Team Member (Sharwama) / Mayowa Johnson).