Vacancy for Web Development Trainer at Poise Nigeria (EkoBits)
Poise Nigeria (EkoBits) is part of the network of Bits Schools that offer demand aligned training in creative technology targeted at youth from the less privileged community. EkoBits was set up in September 2016 by Butterfly Works in partnership with Poise Nigeria and Oxfam Novib.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Development Trainer
- To design, in consultation with the Master trainer from Nairobits(Kenya), and deliver information and communication technology (ICT) training specifically in areas of computer applications, creative thinking and web design.
- Preparing individual and group progress reports on students
- Taking responsibility for maintenances of hardware and software used for training purposes and recommending repairs and upgrades to the manager where appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with the local ICT and design innovators, the relevant systems software and online training technology.
- Preparing the learning environment and resources including setting up of IT equipment.
- Liaising with guest teachers
- Portray a good image of the organization
- Facilitation of web development classes
- Maintaining of existing web applications
- Also train Bits Academy specific courses of Multimedia, and life skills.
- Coordination of all student activities and mentorship.
- Delivering training programmes to students either in a group classroom setting or in a one to one basis.
- Supporting and coaching students using self-learning packages.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes and giving feedback to the programme coordinator.
- Championing new developments in the area of ICT
- Other I.T support
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- BSc. or HND Holder
- excellent coding and web development skills
- Certifications will be an added advantage
- Innovative self starter with a strong desire to impact lives
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years working experience as a web developer
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge
- proven ability to work well under pressure
Deadline: 7th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as subject of the email.