Administrative Officer Vacancy at Morris Royal Security Limited
Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We seek a highly motivated administrative officer to join our team.
- As administrative officer, you’ll interface with all staffs and the public providing administrative support,
- The administrative officer is also responsible for managing the office, keeping official records, documentations, equipment management and staff welfare.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of office management with the ability to facilitate the smooth running of administrative activities.
- Previous experience as administrative officer
- Strong knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organizing and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other administrative programs.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- BSc or HND Business Administration or in any related field.
- Manage office activities and keep official records.
- Prepare regular reports on office activities, expense and office budget.
- Prepare guards payroll monthly
- Prepare vehicles and equipment maintenance schedule and ensure they are carried out.
- Manage vehicle documents renewal.
Deadline: 29th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with position applied for as the subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for the role
- Applicants must be residing in Ojodu Berger or any other place closer.