Traders of Africa Limited is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agro-commodities Officer/Trader
As an agro commodities officer/trader, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the existing portfolio of suppliers and customers
- Relationship management with customers and suppliers,
- Negotiating prices, payment and delivery terms.
- Successfully closing and delivering deals.
- Identifying new businesses to increase sales.
- Keeping track of offers
What are we looking for?
- You are fluent in English
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working with targets;
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills;
- You have a Nigerian Passport;
- You are not opposed to extensive travel;
- You do not have a nine-to-five mentality;
- You have relevant experience in a commercial sales function (this could have been experience in spices, nuts and seeds trading sales);
- You are flexible and have a commercial attitude;
- You have strong interpersonal skills: confident, charismatic and proactive;
- You are able to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously;
- You are ready to work and you are open minded.
Deadline: 6th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.