Apply for Museum of Yoruba History Fellowship Programme 2019-2020
The Museum of Yoruba History, a non-profit research and documentation centre in Ibadan, Oyo State, is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Title: Museum of Yoruba History Fellowship 2019-2020
- This opportunity is open to Students, Researchers and Practitioners from all fields of knowledge that are working on or have an interest in researching, documenting and preserving Yoruba culture
- For this period, the Museum is interested in short audiovisual Yoruba historical documentaries of less than 10 minutes each, using existing knowledge, open-source audio recordings and video footage creatively arranged to inform people across a broad range of demographic groups.
- Up to 9 fellowships in cohorts of twos or threes are available for periods between 3 to 6 months
- Fellows from different disciplines will be encouraged to work together on areas of interest to them while co-creating knowledge products in different media suitable for display at the Museum
Funding and Stipends
- Funding and stipends will be awarded on a case-by-case basis in the context of our review of the 2019-2020 fellows cohorts
- The funding awarded is expected to support the research interests of fellows and also be applied towards creating knowledge products relevant to the objective of the Museum.
Deadline: 2100 GMT+1, 15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit individual or group Applications (of not more than three persons from different disciplines) together with a one-page CV and a sample of knowledge products in electronic format. Samples may include scripts, videos, animation, 3-D images, augmented reality or virtual reality contents (in English, Yoruba or both languages). Applications should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org