Apply for Nationwide at Bhojsons Plc, 25th August, 2019
BHOJSONS Group of companies traces its roots in Nigeria way back to 19th Century and has since grown to its reputation as one of the leading companies in Nigeria. Bhojsons Group, part of Chanrai Legacy has major presence across diverse business sectors including Trading, Automobiles, Power, Plastics, Hair Threads, Consumer and Food Products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Agric Equipment’s Division & Petrol Generators
Position Type: Contractual
- The Sales Executive is responsible for overseeing all the activities related to sales of Agric Equipment’s like Water Pumps, Engines, Alternators and Petrol Generators in a specified area of the country.
- The main task is to meet and exceed sales targets set by the company for the specified area, while ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- HND / Bachelor’s / Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in sales and distribution of Consumer Durables. Experience in selling Water Pumps, Engines, Alternators and Petrol Generators will be an added advantage, however not necessary.
- Preferred Age: 35 to 45 Years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Regional Sales Manager / Branch Manager on a regular basis to coordinate the sales activities in the specified area.
- Supervise and execute the sales of the company’s products across the specified area.
- Ensure that the targets set by the company for the specified area are consistently achieved while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making frequent visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Ensure that all sales & stock records are properly and accurately compiled, and that such records are promptly forwarded to the Regional Sales Manager on a daily basis.
- Prepare and submit a detailed monthly report to the Regional Sales Manager on the 1stof each subsequent month, which includes competitor activity, accurate price audits, and the state of the company’s and competitors’ promotions & campaigns.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, and protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Monitor all types of promotions and advertisements running in the specified area.
- Assist in increasing the general awareness and promoting the sales of products across the specified area.
As per the industry standards, however not a constraint for the right candidates.
Deadline: 5th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com with the subject line “for the position of Sales Executive – Agric Equipment’s Division & Petrol Generators ”.