Apply for Nationwide Recruitment at China Geo-engineering Company
CGC Nigeria Limited a Chinese company with it’s headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Chinese Company at the forefront of construction of Roads and Bridges, Agriculture, Mining, Water Supply, Irrigation, Drilling, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Trade in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Construction Manager ( Subgrade Earthwork)
- We are recruiting a Project Construction Manager (Subgrade Earthwork). The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of earthwork, subgrade, and underground utility means and methods, including typical specifications.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide safety oversight and hazard analysis for all onsite activities
- Ensure all aspects of safety are being adhered to in performance of the job at hand
- Ensure workers for each task are fully qualified to perform assigned duties.
- Lead project teams and ensure project completion within budget and schedule
- Monitor production rates and communicate the plan on a consistent basis to the craft workers to ensure successful execution of the project
- Coordinate with third party inspectors for testing and inspection of responsible activities
- Ensure maintenance of equipment through inspection processes
- Develop, communicate, monitor, and update the earthwork plan as necessary to ensure the company is progressing efficiently
- Ensure that all earthwork and related activities are being recorded accurately through the execution of the project
- Civil (Road / Transportation) Engineering
- HND and above are encouraged to apply
- Experience on heavy civil construction projects including earthwork, concrete paving, asphalt paving;
- Ideal candidate must be capable of interpreting a critical path schedule and construction drawings;
- Familiarity with government specifications and requirements;
- Proficiency with web based interactive programs and Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel) is required;
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD;
- Advance knowledge of tool and equipment safety.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online