Bingreach Digital Recruitment for Intern (Entry Level/ Corper)
Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern (Entry Level/ Corper)
- Open to Entry Level Applicants or Corpers Only.
- Working knowledge of design softwares i.e (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a fair portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
What We’re Looking For:
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with adequate knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Location – Preferred candidate Must be able to work from our Ogba (Ikeja) office.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
At Bingreach we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide you:
- Maximum Expected Pay: First 6 months N30,000
- Learning & Development: Receive I00,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project
- Happier Weekdays: Paid leave, get off days, and convenient work schedules and opportunities to get to know your team better through things like weekly catered lunch or breakfast, Thursday Hangouts, and game nights.
- A little extra money: You get to enjoy monetary bonuses up to N40,000 monthly
- Own Bingreach equity: You put in so much work so why not get a bigger piece of the pie. Members of our team who meet the criteria are entitled to own part of the Company.
Deadline: 13th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter with the Title – “Graphics Design Intern” to: email@example.com
- Entry Level Applicants or Corpers would be given preference.
- Kindly read through carefully before you apply.