Business Development Executive Job in a Fleet and Logistic Company
Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a Fleet and Logistic company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Good Driver Skill/ Valid driver’s license
- Skills of persuasion
Deadline: 14th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.