Business Development Manager (B2C2B) Job at Cashigo International
Job Title: Business Development Manager (B2C2B)
- Develop and execute Company’s B2C marketing strategy
- Establish goals for the growth of B2C Marketing; adjust and evolve programs over time to meet these goals
- Audit existing tools and systems and present assessment of any gaps in technology stack and/or data needed to drive B2C performance and scale
- Identify the Company’s most profitable customer segments and map back to marketing campaigns and cost
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams on budget and planning
- Build a 3-year financial plan that drives individual customer growth and profitability
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of integrated B2C marketing campaigns, focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention via multi-channel marketing, including Email, Onsite, Internet Marketing, Social, and more
- Build a robust channel testing strategy that allows for continual learning and optimization of channel mix.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Master’s degree preferably in Marketing, PR and Communication or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of previous experience in B2C digital marketing with ability to manage a meaningful budget, revenue numbers and team
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing team
- Ability to identify, hire, manage, and retain key talent as you build out a B2C-focused team.
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C business models – experience with a B2C2B strategy is a plus
- Strong spoken and written English skills
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications
Deadline: 16th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter using the advertised “Job Title” as the subject of their email to: firstname.lastname@example.org