Aldelia Group – Our client, a Multinational Maritime company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Report to: the Tender Manager/ GM
- The purpose of the Business Development Officer is to assist the company to acquire new businesses while maintaining existing ones.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities and engage with Management to establish strategies for pursuing those opportunities.
- Develop and deliver pitches to prospective clients about the advantages of the services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with General Manager/Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Bachelor’s Degree, (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Great Communication and presentation Skills (MS office savvy)
- Minimum 5years background marketing experience in Marine sector( compulsory)
Deadline: 25th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.