Current Job Openings in a Reputable Firm, 19th August, 2091
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
- Forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials and products.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Monitor external affairs or events affecting supply chain and business operations.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost , quality and warranty claim.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing and warranty fulfillment ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers
- Responsible to ensure data integrity through systems supported by operational procedures.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Business Management or related discipline.
- Minium of 4 years experience as a Supply Chain Officer with good knowledge of Production, Sales and Inventory Management (PSI).
Required Skills (Key Metrics):
- Knowledge of optimal inventory levels and replenishment cycles.
- Knowledge and use of at least one ERP system
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must be proficient with Excel Microsoft Application (Pivot Table, Advanced Formulas, Macros)
Job Title: Truck Driver
- We are looking for a licensed Truck Driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers
- You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
Job Title: Account Clerk
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or it equivalent in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as Accounts Receivable clerk or Accounts Payable clerk.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software is a MUST.
Deadline: 22nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward thier CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Account Clerk” as the mail Subject
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.