Current Vacancies at Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry, 2019
The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the Premier Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1950 as a non-profit making organization, Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act of 1948. The primary objective of the Chamber is to promote, support or oppose legislative or other measures affecting trade, industry, commerce and agriculture as well as representing the opinion of the business community on the above matters in particular, and the economy as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Management/Marketing Officer
- Event planning and management of project delivery elements within time limits
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Promote and publicize event
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market andidentify event opportunities.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Marketing and ability to manage specialized exhibitions
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online