Current Vacancies for IT Sales Executive at Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Executive
- The candidate would sell a company’s products and services to individuals, businesses and government organizations. Most importantly, the sales executive would approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business
- It would be pertinent for the Sales executive to maintain good relationships with existing clients and gain repeat business wherever possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND.
- Relevant work experience: minimum of 3 years, selling IT solutions.
- Residential Location Island and immediate environs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- B2C and B2B Sales and Marketing of IT Solutions
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to completing deadline
- Presentation and persuasive skills
- Ability to work in a target driven environment.
- N60,000 net monthly plus Commission
Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with Role _ Location (IT Sales Executive _Lagos) as the subject of the mail.