Decagon Program 2019 For N-Power Volunteers – https://decagonhq.com
NPower call on Volunteers to apply For Decagon Program 2019 to learn Software engineering and get a chance for a job placement with one the top organization that hire from decagon
What is the Decagon Program?
An in-person, onsite learning experience that transforms you into a capable software engineer in 6 months. The program takes care of everything in order to ensure you only focus on learning, thus making you a well-rounded engineer with broad technical knowledge and deep problem solving skills. You can apply for the program at: https://decagonhq.com
This is what you get:
- An intensive 6-month full stack development training, at no upfront cost.
- During the program, you will get great accommodation within proximity of the training centre, with feeding included.
- After the program, you will get a job placement with one of the amazing organizations that hire from Decagon including: Kobo360, Terragon, Flutterwave, Seamfix, ROAM, Groove, Gokada, Sterling Bank, Stanbic Bank, Access Bank, Opera, Zonetech Park and so on.
- Brand new laptop, with all necessary professional software installed.
- Steady power supply at the training centre and at the residence.
- Monthly stipend to meet other basic needs.
- Candidates should have completed NYSC by September 2019. Apply before August 21,
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: